Wednesday, February 11, 2009

day 15!

Hello alll!

Its early in the morning and I'm eating breakfast while watching family guy and writing this little entry.

So as I've explained to you guys, I've been eating a LOT LOT lately. Because of the possible fat gain (lol), I've decided to bump up my cardio workouts. I'm still keeping most of my strength training and weight lifting in first period but instead of walking at night, I've decided to run/jog instead. So monday, wednesday and friday mornings, I jog for 10 minutes along with a few ab exercises. Every evening I'll do about 10 to 15 minutes of aerobic training along with a few minutes on the jump rope (just to switch it up). I've done research that all said that walking is great but higher intensity workout like jogging or running is better if your goal is weight loss so I've decided to give it a shot. All this in combination of more calories burned than consumed.

I'm excited for school today! Well, kind of. Today in fitness, we've got our pilates day! I absolutely LOVE pilates so I'm definitely gonna be really in the zone today! Lol. Unfortunately, I have 2 tests today, one in biology and one in spanish 3. Gay shit man. Lol

Wish me luck, por favor :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love family guy, lol.
    Good luck on ur tests! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its my birthday biotch! where is my present? **ahhem** mac! jk. love you boo.

    ReplyDelete