Friday, February 13, 2009

no me siento bien :(

huy...

so, i've caught a cold. i feel horrible, i can't breathe, i can't sleep, and everything i eat tastes like shittt. grr....
i hate being sick. i have to breathe through my mouth, huyy.

i have family from pennsylvania and new jersey coming over tonight and i'm sooo NOT in the mood this weekend. because of me getting sick and the sudden arrival of relatives, i've had to cancel all the plans i've made with my friends this weekend. didnt like that all too much. :(

gee, my cousins gonna be bored as shieet since ima probably be sick all weekend in bed. aw, i feel bad for them, lol.

oh, and thursday was a bad day. that's when my cold signs started to show up. along with that, my cramps and fatigue started kicking in first block so i tired and in pain all damn day! my head felt like a balloon and on top of that, i'm pretty sure i failed my algebra 2 test that day. i just couldnt think straight.

ugh, i think im gonna go take some nyquil and hope that i fall asleep.

but, have a great valentines day everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. i hope u feel better soon ^_^

    jillian has a runny nose right now,
    but she's ok.
    darn weather!

    ReplyDelete