Friday, February 6, 2009

just my fucking luck

oh great!
so around 3 pm my shoe package came in that i ordered right? i was so excited! i opened the box and tried it on immediately when i got into my room. keep in mind, they're a size 5.5. now, i NORMALLY would wear a 6 but i had a pair of women dunks in a 6.5(5.5 in mens), meaning they'd be the same size. i measured them out and everything.

i stuck my feet in and guess what came to my surpise...

its too fucking small. its cause i have fat ass feet, thats why! if any of you know anything about nike sb's, they're made with a fat tounge in order to support your feet when you skate. yeah and since the wheats are one the only dunk hi's that still have a fat tounge, it made the shoe fit smaller :(

i figured i'd be able to fit it cause i had a pair of dunks the same fucking size! but i guess the low and hi part of the shoe caused the problem.

my parents spent $370 on these! and they dont fitttt :( grrrrr...
i cant return them because they dont except exchanges or refunds, fucking bull.

i guess all thats left to do is sell them! (or see if any fat will shed off of my feet, lol)

so any looking to own a DS pair of NiKE WHEAT SB'S in a size 5.5, very rare to find might i add, hit me uppp! i'll probably just sell for the same price that i bought it for since i've never fucking worn it.

grrr... im so pissed. this is bullshit, cereal.

1 comment: