Thursday, January 8, 2009

blah

hey everyone!

so today i've decided to devote this entry to my "forsale" items. help me out and buy a lil something, something off of mee! haha, jk. well, if any are interested, feel free to reach me through comments, email (daxchicxjenn@yahoo.com), or catch me on facebook (JenniferLeth).

i have pictures but i wont post them unless requested, so hit me upp! :)

FOR SALE
  • wmns 6.0 dunk low - light blue, light yellow. reminds me of spring! sz. 6.5
  • wmns mid blazers - tan/gold/blue sz. 6.5
  • kids nike air force 1 - white/red/orange sz. 6 youth
  • KEEP "nuss" - blk/blue plaid - never worn! sz. 8 wmns
  • Polo sneakers - black/white sz. 6 youth
  • kids nike dunk high - grey/light grey/white sz. 6 youth
  • kids jordan II retro - white/red/blk sz. 6.5 youth
  • wmns air force 1 - white/red/blue sz. 6.5
  • kids jordan dub zero - blk/white/blue sz. 6 youth
  • wmns air force 1 - white/red - valentines day edition! sz. 6
  • kids nike dunk low - silver/blk sz. 6 youth

that's all for sneakers! be sure to contact me with ANY questions, especially:condition of the shoes, size conversions, pics, and price!

look forward to doing business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment